Admissions in Excel are based on the eligibility criteria of Tamilnadu Government norms and a candidate can visit the admission office in person or may enquire Online / register via Phone Call.
Foreign Nationals’ Admission @ Excel Engineering College
Step by Step Procedure:
- Submission of your +2/ Higher Secondary/ “A” level certificates to email@example.com to check your eligibility. You will receive a provisional admission letter if you’re eligible.
- The provisional admission letter can be used to obtain a valid student visa issued by Indian Embassy/High Commission/ Missions abroad.
- On approval of Visa from the authorities, travel plan shall be confirmed and ticket booked to the nearest airport, viz., Coimbatore/ Bangalore / Chennai. Kindly intimate the date on which you will reach the college so that we can guide you to reach college without any hitch.
- On your arrival at the college, you’re requested to report to the Foreign National Cell for the admission formalities with the submission of the original certificates and payment of fees.
- Equivalence Certificate from Chief Education Officer, Tamilnadu, India, is to be obtained after the verification of original certificates, for which the Foreign National Cell will offer you guidance.
- Application for Provisional Eligibility Certificate (PEC) from Anna University, Chennai, India is to be obtained upon the payment of Indian Rupees (INR) 5000/-
- The student has to get a Stay Visa/ Residential Permit from FRRO (Foreigner’s Regional Registration Office) within fifteen days of the arrival in India and the Residential Permit has to be renewed periodically at District Superintendent of Police’s Office with the help of our Foreign Admission Ce
- The eligibility to join Excel Group Institutions after ‘A’ Level for BE/BTech Courses is a Pass in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- The eligibility to join Excel Group Institutions after ‘O’ level for Diploma/Polytechnic Courses is English and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with a minimum mark of 35% in each subject.
- The following documents are required when you approach Excel College for admission confirmation:
Original mark sheets of Standard XII / ‘A’ Level and Standard X / ‘O’ Level
Original Transfer/Migration certificate
Passport and Visa copy / Copy of Citizenship Card (for Nepal & Bhutan students only)
Passport size photo (6 numbers)
**Note: For obtaining Equivalence Certificate from District Education Officer and Provisional Eligibility Certificate (PEC) from Anna University, Chennai, the candidate will be assisted by Excel Admission Cell.
**For NEPAL and BHUTAN students, VISA / Residential Permit / Stay Visa is not needed.