Admissions in Excel are based on the eligibility criteria of Tamilnadu government norms and they can visit the admission office in person or may enquire through on line / Phone registration.
Foreign Nationals Admission @ Excel Engineering College
Step by Step Procedure:
- Submission of your +2/ Higher Secondary/ “A” level certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility. You will receive provisional admission letter if you’re eligible.
- The provisional admission letter can be used to obtain valid student visa issued by Indian Embassy/High Commission/ Missions abroad.
- On approval of Visa from the authorities, travel plan shall be confirmed and ticket shall be booked to the nearest airport Bangalore/ Coimbatore/ Chennai. Kindly confirm on which date you will reach the college so as to guide to reach college.
- On arrival to college you’re requested to report to the Foreign National cell for the admission formalities with original certificates and payment of fees.
- Equivalence certificate from Chief Education Officer, Tamilnadu, India is to be obtained on the verification of original certificates.
- Application for Provisional eligibility certificate (PEC) from Anna University, Chennai, India is to be obtained by paying Indian National Rupees 5000/-
- Student has to get Stay visa/ Residential permit from FRRO (Foreigner Regional Registration Office) within fifteen days of time on arrival to India and the Residential permit has to be renewed periodically at District Superintendent of Police office with the help of our foreign admission cell.
- Eligibility to join Excel Group Institutions after A level for BE/BTech Courses is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with minimum aggregate 45% marks.
- Eligibility to join Excel Group Institutions after O level for Diploma/Polytechnic Courses is English and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with minimum marks 35% in each subject.
- The following documents are required when you reach college for admission confirmation.
Original mark sheets of XII Standard / A level and X standard / O level
Original Transfer/Migration certificate
Passport and visa copy / Copy of Citizenship card (for Nepal & Bhutan students only)
Passport size photo (6 numbers)
**Note: For obtaining Equivalence certificate from District Education Officer and Provisional eligibility certificate (PEC) from Anna University, Chennai Excel Admission Cell will render support to the candidate.
**For NEPAL and BHUTAN student VISA and Residential permit/ Stay visa is not needed.