Diploma in Engineering is a professional course which is 3 years duration. The candidates who have passed class 10th or 12th can apply for admission to Diploma in Engineering. Students can apply for a degree in Diploma in Engineering which can help them to get admission directly to the second year of Engineering. After completing a degree in Diploma, the candidates can go for B.Tech which collectively takes them 6 years to complete their engineering (3 years diploma + 3 years B. Tech).
The Full Time Regular Diploma Course in Engineering is three academic years. The Course will run on semester pattern for the first, second and third years comprising of six semesters.
To pursue a degree in Diploma in Engineering, the candidates will have to fulfil the given below eligibility criteria:
The candidate must be of a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of applying for the admission. There is no upper age to apply for admission to Diploma in Engineering.
- The candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognised board.
- The candidate must have acquired an aggregate of 45% in 10th exams.
Admission to Second year (Lateral Entry)
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognised board.
- The candidate must have studied in class 12th major subjects as Mathematics.
- The candidate must have attained an overall aggregate of 45% in the qualifying exam.
No Age Limit