Department of Civil Engineering
Civil Engineers are responsible for designing, constructing and operating a wide range of infrastructure projects, including major structures, highways, tunnels, bridges and water resources. This professional course develops a range of key technical and management skills to face challenges. The core and elective modules covers all of the major civil engineering disciplines to prepare for a career where you can set your own targets and world-wide horizons. Every student also produces a group project, usually carried out with four or five other students.
The group project involves the survey, planning, design, and estimation of any civil structure you can look forward to gain careers in all areas of the civil engineering industry, in both private and public sectors.
The special futures of Civil Engineering are,
- Students are trained to a global standard.
- Very good labs set up in all areas.
- Student’s participation in seminars and symposium and special coaching for higher Studies.
- Awareness program for public like open house.
- Departments conduct state level Technical symposium frequently to develop Technical Knowledge and leadership skill.
- Periodical counseling in parent meet with very good faculty advisors.
- Periodic Industrial visit.
- In Plant training During Vacation for gaining industrial Experience.
- 80% Placement.