Innovation club would help to engage students in innovative and creative activities apart from providing opportunities for hands on activities. The innovation club creates awareness, educate, nurture and inculcate a culture of innovation amongst students and to enable them to generate new ideas and become more innovative.
- To create awareness, educate, nurture and inculcate a culture of innovation amongst the engineering student.
- To enable them to generate new ideas and become more innovative.
- To organize Interdisciplinary project exhibition
- Enrolment of students as Innovation club member and allow them to work on innovative project.
- Periodic activities, workshops and competitions to keep the spark of creativity, innovation, design alive and thriving in students.
- Guidance for the development of innovative scientific solutions to solve everyday problems.
- To provide technical support in the form of basic tool, shackles, equipment, raw materials and project manual/report.
- To monitor the activities of innovation club.
- To encourage the students to apply for various funds for their innovative projects.
The Eco club (seniors) is popularly called “The Green Mark’s Society”.
The Green ambassadors pledge to work in an environment friendly manner which includes usage of paper bags, steel lunch boxes, water management, saving electricity and other activities.
The anti cracker campaign in various localities has been a part of their agenda.
“தமிழ் இனி மெல்லச் சாகும்”, என்ற நிலை மாறி, “தமிழ் இனி வெல்லப் போகும்”, என்ற நிலையை உருவாக்குவதற்கான ஒரு சிறு முயற்சி தான், இந்த “தமிழ் மன்றம்”. தமிழனாய்ப் பிறந்த ஒவ்வொருவரும் தன் தாய்மொழியின் வேரறிய, நம் முன்னோர் வாழ்ந்த அடையாளங்களைத் தேடிச் செல்லும் ஓர் அற்புதப் பயணம். தமிழின் பாரம்பரியமும் தமிழரின் கலாச்சாரமும் மேலும் அறிவு சார்ந்த எண்ணங்களை மாணவர்களிடையே புதுப்பிக்கவும் ஊக்குவிக்கவும் தமிழ் மன்றம் வாய்ப்பை ஏற்படுத்தித் தருகிறது.
“தமிழனாய் இருப்போம்! தமிழ்ப்பற்றை வளர்ப்போம்!”
The fine arts club conducts more number of competitions and organizes many cultural programmes to evoke the hidden talents in the students. The club also prepares the students to participate in more number of competitions outside.
The club treasurer controls the club’s money, both its collection and disbursement. He or she collects member dues, prepares and monitors the budget and maintains accurate financial records.
The treasurer is in charge of maintaining the student council budget. Fund raising events are managed by the treasurer, who must ensure all funds are used responsibly and in accordance to student council votes and regulations.
Rotaract clubs bring together people ages 18 and older to exchange ideas with leaders in the community, develop leadership and professional skills, and have fun through service. In communities worldwide, Rotary and Rotaract members work side by side to take action through service.
Leo clubs are a youth organization of Lions Clubs International. Leo clubs encourage youths to develop leadership qualities by participating in social service activities. They are dependent on a Lions club to sponsor and initiate a Leo club.
Parent organization: Lions Clubs International
Purpose: Youth secular service club social work
Motto: Leadership, Experience, Opportunity