Electronics and Communication Engineering
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Taking educational scope into consideration, today’s world is coming up with new technological advancements every day. lectronics is now a part of our everyday life, from your pocket FM radio to televisions, computers, mobile phones and even the high-end satellites that are helping you to read this article now.
They may also work with computers and electronic equipment in the medical, manufacturing, industrial control, telecommunications, aeronautical and military fields.The aim of the Electronics and Communication Engineers is the transmission of information with least probability of error.
All theory courses are backed up with equal number of lab classes. The students undergo inplant training in Electronics and IT industries in their second year vacation and they submit their inplant training report. Electronic Engineering deals with the research, design, integration and application of circuits and devices used in the transmission and processing of information.
Started in the year 2001, the department is popular to the public. It has a high standard in teaching, keeps morale and discipline with advanced technology. The Department of electronics and communication Engineering is functioning with 60 Students intake. We have a well equipped laboratories as per Engineering Standards with well Experienced Instructors & Technical Assistants. The department is well known for its Academic, Non Academic (co-curricular & extracurricular) Activities for the up-gradation of students & staffs skills to meet the Global trends and industrial challenges. The special features of electronics and communication Engineering are;
- Students are trained to global standard.
- A Very good lab set up in all areas.
- Students participation in seminars and symposium and special coaching for higher Studies.
- Awareness program for public like open house.
- Departments conduct state level Technical symposium frequently to develop Technical Knowledge and leadership skill.
- Periodical counseling in parent meet with very good faculty advisors.
- Periodic Industrial visit.
- Inplant training during vacation for gaining industrial experience.
- 100 % Placement.