Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (B.N.Y.S)
To make the students competent in the practice of holistic medicine with expert knowledge and experience
To make them develop leadership and communication skills to work as leading researchers and clinicians in the health care domain
To make them proficient in promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative medicine and therapy for various diseases
To make them develop skills to identify the social, economic, environmental, biological and emotional determinants of health in a given case and plan a holistic therapy
To make them adept at different therapeutic modalities and their administration
To make them competent in recognising community health issues and work successfully in various health care settings
Opportunities for BNYS Graduates:
- Eligible for Class “A” medical registration under the respective State’s Ayush boards
- Clinical Practice in Naturopathy and Yoga Clinics and Hospitals, Polyclinics and Multispecialty hospitals
- In Specialty Clinics – as Yoga Physicians, Acupuncturists, Nutritionists, Dieticians, Counselors, Wellness Consultants, Stress Management Consultants
- Academics: The graduates have scope to upgrade their knowledge and skills with PhD in Yoga, Naturopathy, Physiology and Psychiatry, MD in Yoga, Naturopathy, and Acupuncture, Post graduations in Clinical Research, Anatomy, Physiology, Emergency Medicine, Public Health, Applied/clinical Psychology, Hospital Administration, Nutrition, Sports Medicine, Spa Management, etc.
- Government Sector: Various State and Central government undertakings such as National Health Mission (NHM), National Ayush Mission (NAM), National Institute of Naturopathy, and Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy, Ayush Wellness Centres and Lifestyle Clinics, etc.
- Public Services: Eligible to appear for the UPSC and State Public Service exams
- Wellness Sector: Postings in various Spas, Star Hotels, Cruise Ships, etc.
- Research Sector: as research fellows for Yoga and Naturopathy Research in various Universities/Research Centres