Excel Alumni association was started in the year 2011 to promote and foster mutual beneficial interaction between the Alumni and institution.
The alumni association is the foundation of a strong network between EXCEL and the albumins. The alumni association will strength the placement and
the industry-institute growth.
We believe that the alumni of an institution are its ambassadors. Their character, personality, intellect, achievement, success and recognition add great value to the positioning of the alma mater as a prestigious educational institution producing high quality professionals. The stronger the network of alumni, the greater is the impact. Additionally, the sense of belonging and identity is enhanced and this has a positive outcome when senior batch alumni return to the campus to deliver guest lectures, provide mentoring, participate in campus placements process, etc.
With the above in mind, Excel has initiated a focused effort to strengthen the alumni (called 'Excelians') network. Presently, there are over 3000 alumni, including about 600 graduates of the MBA & MCA stream. The vast majority of the alumni database is made up of engineering professionals, who work for some of the best corporations of the world. There are also management graduates who occupy important positions in the corporate world. We urge alumni from other disciplines to join the network and continue to feel a sense of belonging to the Excel Family and reap the benefits thereof.
We're keen on strengthening the Excel alumni network through the following alumni activities:-
Coordination of alumni meets for Batch / Branch / School / District / Chapter.
Excelians is an excellent platform to network with your fellow batch mates and interact with great alumni from your University, School, Programme, Branch, Batch and Section, as well as others... Get Connected!
• Facilitate visit to the campus as
• Guest Lecturer / Visiting Faculty
• Campus Recruiter
• Inspire members of Excel Centre for Entrepreneurship (ACE) with one's entrepreneurial experience.
• Explore industry-academia collaboration avenues like research, projects, consultancy, kits, etc.
• Mentor juniors regarding their careers as Honourary Alumni Mentor (HAM).
• Nominate outstanding alumnus by tracing one's personal growth and success story.
• Contest for Excel Alumnus Award for Entrepreneurship for a successful start-up venture.
• Post job openings of one's organization for fresh as well as lateral candidates.
• Sponsor an event / seminar / activity / laboratory / publication / award / venture.
• Contribute to some specific or general charitable cause under AMMA’s humanitarian activities.
• Other Activities
The main aim of the Excel Alumni Association is to provide a good and strong bridge with the students, faculty and the institute for mutual benefit and synergy. .