Dr. D.Devakumar M.E,Ph.D,MISTE,MIE,MAeSI,MASME.
E-Mail ID 1: email@example.com
E-Mail ID 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
+91 99655 23999
Ms. Reeta Rai
Bhutan Students Care,
III Floor, Thimphu Plaza,
Changlam Road, Thimphu
Mr. M. Shahriar Rahman Sohail
Trust Immigration & Education Services & Explore Consultancy Services
House 01, Road 15, Gulshan-1, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Phone: +88 01992 636226, +88 01628 285967
Whatsapp/Viber/IMO: +88 01677 033667
Srilanka - Colombo Office
Srilanka - Jaffna Office
Excel Admission Centre
551A, Kasthuriyar Street,JaffnaSrilankaPhone: 0777769751
Nepal - Office
1. Attested copy of Valid Passport
2. Valid Visa /PIO Card /Citizenship Card For Nepal and Bhutan Candidates
3. Refugee Card /Recent NOC from Police Administration /Candidate from Thasildar(if applicable)
4. Equivalence Certificate obtained from the Directorate of Technical Education /Indian Embassy Concerned
5. Proof for having studied the required qualifying subjects in English medium
6. Mark Sheets of the qualifying exam/ Transfer certificate/ Migration Certificate Diploma/Provisional/ Degree Certificate
» B.E / B.Tech Degree (Four years): Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. (10+2) of Indian System or its equivalent (completed 12 years of school education). Candidates must have studied in English medium or having proficiency in English language and obtained a pass in the qualifying examination in physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for admission to all programmes.
» For MBA, a pass in any degree with the knowledge of English.
» For B. Arch Degree (Five years): Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. (10+2) of Indian System or its equivalent (completed 12 years of school education). Candidates must have studied in English or having proficiency in English language and obtained a pass in the qualifying examination with minimum of 50 percentage of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
» Pass in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is essential.